Service Support: Autoclave Engineer
Service Engineers: Validation Engineer
Friendly, Professional and Dedicated – Everything to expect from your local Prestige Medical Service Engineer.
When choosing what equipment to purchase, it is advisable to look for a manufacturer who can fully support the product through its working life with good access to a team of engineers.
At Prestige Medical we pride ourselves on having our own dedicated team of local engineers. The team is responsible for supporting geographical areas ensuring we can provide familiar, friendly, professional customer care and technical support to the highest of standards. Working on a first time fix basis to minimize disruption to your practice.
Prestige Medical can also offer a variety of tailored service and maintenance agreements designed around specific industry standards, such as HTM 01-05 within the dental industry.
We also offer other services which include Standard Annual Maintenance, Service Only packages and HTM 2010 and 2030 NHS packages if required.
All Prestige Medical maintenance agreements include a Pressure Vessel Inspection in accordance with the Pressure System Safety Regulations 2000.
The ability to access spare parts quickly are essential to ensure down time is kept at a minimum. The use of a sophisticated service management (CRM) system ensures communication of emergency visits and annual service visits are instantaneous which also promotes an efficient and effective service.
Your local engineer will contact you directly within 2 hours of you speaking with our dedicated customer care team, a visit will be scheduled at a convenient and efficient time to suit your business needs.
Key advantages of using Prestige Medical after sales customer support
- Highly trained team of 11 certified dedicated technicians, offering the highest level of technical service, geographically located to respond to your business needs.
- All technicians carry a full stock of genuine spare parts which contributes to providing a first time fix with minimum disruption to your business.
- Local friendly professional after sales care, supporting your products throughout their life cycle.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team providing first response and telephone support.
- Engineer call within 2 hours of your case being logged.
- Engineer on site within 72 hours or loan equipment provided to ensure business continuity.