Prestige Design Solutions offer Dental Surgery Design and is a fully integrated dental solutions provider, comprising a blend of experienced Dental Engineers and technicians, specialising in the provision of total turnkey solutions designed, installed, and commissioned fully in accordance with your requirements.
From Dental Surgery Design and creation of brand-new dental practices, through to the fit-out and dental practice refurbishment of existing surgeries. No matter how large or small your project, we will use our sector specific knowledge to create a design which improves patient and staff wellbeing whilst enhancing the image of your business
We provide specific solutions tailored around your vision for a new Dental Practice, from the initial concept through detail design, equipment selection and finally installation. We have core principles that form the basis of how we work together. Please contact us.
Dental Practice Design Stages
1. Consult – This is where we engage your thoughts and ideas and develop the design concept. Understanding your vision, blended with our experience.
2. Equipment selection – The equipment selection is specific to your exacting requirements and is an important part of the process.
3. Design– Building on the concept, we will produce the detail design work necessary to move to approval stage.
4. Approval – At this stage we will submit the design for your approval, prior to the installation phase of the project. This is a hold point before we procure equipment and commence installation
5. Installation – We would plan the program of works and work in conjunction with you to ensure we minimise the downtime in your practice.
Our Solutions include the following:
- Reception Areas
- Beauty rooms
- Decontamination suites
- Fit outs
- Complete Practice
We include all necessary works, including but not limited to the following:
- Builders work and making good.
- Safety Flooring with cove up-stands.
- Electrical works
- Plumbing works
- Painting upon completion
- Any specific electrical points and terminations
- Internal doors
- Worktops with cove up-stands
- Cabinetry and finish
- All necessary labour and installation of the equipment and services
We supply and install equipment, including but not limited to the following:
- Dental Chair
- Treatment centre
- Suction units
- X Ray machines
- Media units
- Washer Disinfectors
- Specific dental lighting
- Hand pieces
Dental Cabinets and Furniture
Our dental cabinets are all custom made and hand finished to your own surgery requirements, all units conform to HTM 01 05 (decontamination in primary care dental practices) and HTM 74 standards.
Fitting is carried out by our own team of expert technicians, and when you order dental cabinets, you can always be sure you are buying the very best in design, technology and style.
We also, offer a fully comprehensive Dental Surgery Refurbishment service.
Customer Service and through life support
Underpinning our total solutions offering and our products is our engineering, nationwide service, and customer care teams. The customer care team and our field-based service technicians provide dedicated customer support and ensure your practice is supported both operationally and fully compliant with industry requirements.